Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I give you...
#21
You and me both, Krillin.
Greg0rz (3:16:14 PM): if you cut Michael Moore, he would bleed cheese and bacon grease?
UltimoDemon (3:16:26 PM): I think that is very likely, yes.
Greg0rz (3:16:34 PM): *scribbles down*
Greg0rz (3:16:45 PM): do you mind if I quote you?
UltimoDemon (3:16:49 PM): Not at all.
Reply
#22
[Image: 20070521.jpg]

BWUHAHAHAHAHA!

WIN!
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#23
He wins ... again
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Reply
#24
Big Grin Big Grin
Big Grin Big Grin
Big Grin Big Grin
Big Grin Big Grin
Big Grin Big Grin
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply
#25
:: Double post ::

So...does anyone still have the original(by that I mean brood war), because the hype over the last few days makes me want to play right now >_>
[Image: curvedcopy.gif]
Reply
#26
That Protoss Mothership sure is impressive.

Unfortunately, I haven`t completed playing the original Starcraft, noor Brood Wars for that matter. Have to catch up before this is released.
[Image: amadeus-2.jpg]
Reply
#27
Despite this, I bet there are STILL going to be nerds bitching about this not being Starcraft Ghost
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#28
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion
Big Grin Big Grin
Big Grin Big Grin
Big Grin Big Grin
Big Grin Big Grin
Big Grin Big Grin

Nice layout. Stylish. *snaps fingers*
Reply
#29
Have you checked out the new gameplay video that's been floating around? It's a pretty big file so It may take a while for most of you to load. Reminder: Patience is a virtue.

StarCraft 2
~Semper Fidelis~
Reply
#30
Everyone who does the stupid RickRoll thing
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#31
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
Despite this, I bet there are STILL going to be nerds bitching about this not being Starcraft Ghost
=(

Quote:Originally posted on AD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_Ow2wTuS...ed&search=

If you're getting caught up in Starcraft fever, watch that. The intro to Starcraft: Ghost, which got cancelled which pissed me off because it looked totally awesome. Nova and Samus need to have a catfight someday.

Though, I'd still rather have SC2 than SC:G. Ghost would have been badass though.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#32
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
Everyone who does the stupid RickRoll thing

Lol. I bet you'd abolish it, if it were possible.
Reply
#33
Nah, I wouldn't. It's actually a really neat idea. But it's way overdone, for now.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#34
My bad, I just had to do it just once ya know?

Anyways, whatever happened to that supposed "Starcraft Movie"? I heard rumors about that. Any truth to it?
~Semper Fidelis~
Reply
#35
I've never heard of that. I do know they've confirmed a CGI Warcraft movie though.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)