Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Free flights to Japan?
#21
Gonna meet me an oriental girl. :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#22
If you came to China, I could hook you up. Wink
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reply
#23
Oh god. Don't tempt me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#24
DON'T HOOK VAD UP. It create a paradox and rip the universe open.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reply
#25
Will that lead to a parallel universe where superheroes/magic exist? If so, I may just keep tempting him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reply
#26
No. The universe would just be so disappointed that you let this happen that it would kill itself.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reply
#27
Vad. If you come to China, I will hurt you.

(after we go drinking somewhere while I keep all the chinese girls away from you)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reply
#28
=(

I hate you both. I'm GOING to Japan. I will find me a woman. THE UNIVERSE WILL END WITHOUT YOUR HELP.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#29
I heard they were going to extend the 10,000 free tickets mostly to blogger/social media types who would create more of an advertising effect then just the review that they're requiring you write upon leaving Japan.
[Image: alext.jpg]
Reply
#30
http://www.seejapan.co.uk/JNTO_Consumer/...o-Go-Ahead
[Image: 22173.png]
Give waffuru an internets today!
[Image: 1324033725.png]
Reply
#31
Also http://news.discovery.com/earth/japan-us...11208.html

Not cool, Japan D= I really don't get the Prime Minister's zeal for whaling.

To be clear, it's not just a bitch about the practice, but that ~30 mil dollars in yen of relief funds were diverted to keep the industry afloat.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#32
Rose Wrote:To be clear, it's not just a bitch about the practice, but that ~30 mil dollars in yen of relief funds were diverted to keep the industry afloat.

Yeah, I really don't care if they want to kill and eat whales but they shouldn't be paying for it with relief funds...
[Image: 22173.png]
Give waffuru an internets today!
[Image: 1324033725.png]
Reply
#33
I knew it was too good to be true.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)