Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Area D fighter's
#21
You mean all thrid's of me, lol. But I think as each copy dies, their power goes back in to the main me. MEaning it would become mroe harder to kill me.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#22
Quote:Originally posted by Janemba
You mean all thrid's of me, lol. But I think as each copy dies, their power goes back in to the main me. MEaning it would become mroe harder to kill me.

That would make more sense.
Reply
#23
Quote:Originally posted by Janemba
But I think as each copy dies, their power goes back in to the main me. MEaning it would become mroe harder to kill me.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#24
Body Split doesn't rule, if it did they wouldn't have stopped using it after the saiyajin saga. Well it rules for training and sparring, but in battle it's essentially a waste of energy.

Where as Janemba may be able to fight them and not suffer any damage because they are too weak, he weakens himself into however many forms and then takes 4 times the damage when fighting.

Body split is best used strategically. :o

Or for sparring
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#25
Just started fighting Nappa. I wonder how many more people will jump in randomly like me?
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#26
Nappa wasn't one of the original fighters. I jumped in because he did.
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#27
OMFG!!!! WTF!!!!!

Why the hell can't you people just back the hell outta the god damned fight?! This is megaly pissing me off now. The fight is already under way, Nappa is already involved, & if you wanna take on one of the non-original's, then take on anyone other frigging Janemba or Pan! So for christs sake..

And also, like 14 said, where the hell is the logic?! You know naff all about the battle, suddenly see one, then jump straight in?!
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#28
Well, I meant you weren't fighting... =(
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#29
Well 14, its a huge fight in the sky, with a scouter, its kinda hard to miss...
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#30
He was fighting!!
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#31
Please calm down you all. This is DA, and I'm sorry if I pissed you all off so much. But this is a ffa, not an organized tournament. And I didn't know Nappa was fighting, I read a post where he was just watching, and then hit Kirano. I don't know, but please I didn't want everyone jumping on me just because of that.
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)