Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Saga members
#21
Quote:Originally posted by Goku
Oooo shit I think I'm supposed to take over.

*runs to thread*

Do you know when hes getting back? There are things I need to do. I still need to go to Vegeta? Does everyone participating need to go to Vegeta?
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#22
Ok I'll be around from the 11th of August on... plans didn't turn out like they should have so I'm staying here. No problem on being in the saga and staying on time.
Reply
#23
Thanks for that Goten. The saga will start when I talk to Rad next, depending on what he says.

On a completely unrelated topic, I think I'll get Goten a new sig. Big Grin
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#24
The ending of a saga is almost impossible to predict, so don't bother asking. In addition to the time it takes the person leading the saga to RP, the members in the saga have to RP themselves. Not only that, but things happen in real life, or we could experience some site difficulties, who knows.

It'll end when it ends.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#25
By the way I dd say I was in...In your other post on the question board, the poll.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#26
I'm too lazy to update it Sad I think the saga is starting tonight/tomorrow morning cause Goku is out of the RoSaT
Reply
#27
Broli's back but my quest isnt updated and I still have a few posts in my new storyline to make. I might be a little late.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)