Posts: 9
Threads: 126
Joined: Jun 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Quote:Originally posted by Jackie Chun
When someone posted about the death of their loved one on Chubbs, many members payed their respects and nobody spammed the thread. Why should it be any diffrent for WoW?
Because Chubbs has constant staff moderation. We wouldn't allow that.
But have you ever really had to delete spam from those kinds of threads?
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Yes.
Apparently you underestimate even the people here.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 9
Threads: 126
Joined: Jun 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Yes.
Apparently you underestimate even the people here.
Not really just pondering if you really had to do such a thing. People are people, some people are going to act like asses even in a moment of silence.
I've never even doubted that, even in this place. Infact there are some people on here who I think would stoop to that sort of level.
Just curious, cause I've never ever seen a spam in those types of threads, atleast not that I remember.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
I don't remember a Chubbser dying and it being posted here. Closest is a Chubbers's family or a friend.
There have been many crass comments that I've seen.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 20
Threads: 100
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by HellFighter 17
I don't remember a Chubbser dying and it being posted here. Closest is a Chubbers's family or a friend.
That was my point.
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
I killed Kami once. That's when we proved beer is the drink of life