05-29-2006, 10:55 PM
It wasn't that. It was that we needed something to do. We were bored. You happened to be nearby.
![[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/warpzone116/reijinchefsig.jpg)
"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
|
Day 2 Early Morning Discussion
|
|
05-29-2006, 10:55 PM
It wasn't that. It was that we needed something to do. We were bored. You happened to be nearby.
![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
05-29-2006, 11:16 PM
How did Reijin manage to smuggle in a Saibamen seed anyway?
![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
05-29-2006, 11:16 PM
That was his weapon I believe.
05-29-2006, 11:17 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu Someone doesn't pay attention
05-29-2006, 11:18 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu I threatened the guards with castration. ![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
05-29-2006, 11:20 PM
I never saw it on the weapon list. My bad
![]() I thought it was just a funny little plot element thing he was doing. ![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
05-29-2006, 11:32 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Olibu *Weaves his fingers into everything* Shhh I'm plotting.... Btw Obilu =) muah! A kiss from my ghosty!
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
05-29-2006, 11:40 PM
Dead people should not be playing the game.
05-29-2006, 11:44 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr ![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
05-29-2006, 11:55 PM
=(
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
05-29-2006, 11:56 PM
I'm serious. Your effect on the game is over.
05-30-2006, 01:03 AM
Not tired anymore - Bujin
05-30-2006, 03:37 AM
Not tired anymore:
Rad |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|