Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I gotta go.
#21
Israel's standard weapon is the Uzi so they like rule. Anyways I believe that the US has said they were not going to intervine this time.
Reply
#22
*Cough*

Standard weapon's actually the good ol' Kalashnikov AK-47 assault rifle. Uzis are close-quarters weapons. They'd be useless on a battlefield.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#23
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
There's no way in hell a middle eastern country could get their hands on those without some badass intervention. Tongue

S'why I believed that movie "Lord of War" so damn much. o.O
Reply
#24
You better IM me, yo.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)