Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Requesting Avatar
#21
Do as ever one else does. Don't listen to me.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
#22
Quote:Originally posted by Janemba
I think ever one is less of a noob then HF
That's because I haven't become one of you mindless drones, yet.

BTW, listen to Janmeba when he says don't listen to him. Yes, I know.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#23
I say he get's the speical "Raped by Furzia" title..
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
#24
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
Hey Im no Noob....I was the old Kid Buu back in June and August...Ya know the one who got Spiritken. Raditzu should remember. So im past Noob Tongue

Your nowhere near past n00b.
#25
Quote:Originally posted by Pan
Embrace the n00bness.

<3 n00bs.
You think that now. But as Furiza does, you will hate the n00bs. Although Furiza hates practically everyone, n00bs will always have a special place in his liver.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#26
That's why they get to hat ethe n00bs. Not everybody. Of there is anybody here from the very beginning, which I doubt, since I said the very beginning, they couldn't be n00bs unless there were already people there.

Oh yea, the n00b hate is because they are new and ask too many questions.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#27
Yes, because you put a capital "B" in "noob." Shame on you.

That's the point, nobody gives a crap about n00bs, so why hsould we give the respect?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#28
Yes...they are overused.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#29
Why is this thread on Page 7?


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)