Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wtf, mate?
#21
Wait...so...

What the hell am I clinging to? *backs away slowly*
[Image: bujin.png]
Quote:SpotConspiracy (11:26:20 AM): I pretty much do any saga.
SpotConspiracy (11:26:30 AM): "HELLO KITTY SAGA!? COUNT ME THE FUCK IN."
Reply
#22
O_O we...we failed to love him back...oh god he's gonna kill us all...well not me just you guys Smile he didn't list me yay! friggin chubbsian whores.
Reply
#23
I hope he was just trying to be funny....and that hard gay lisp wasn't serious. Or else......fuckin'.......Nevermind.
Reply
#24
He talked to me. I said Du Hast 13 >_>. That was the jist of our conversation before ze blocking.

~Kills Reijin with a tight clinging~
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#25
Aww Fuck. I got nobody to cling to.

*Sob*
Reply
#26
C'mere you silly li'l new guy.
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#27
That lisp is something else...
Reply
#28
YESH!

'eyy....I think it's my 1 month anniversary!!!
Reply
#29
Somebody Pm it to me, I want to larf!
Reply
#30
Quote:Originally posted by Turles
O_O we...we failed to love him back...oh god he's gonna kill us all...well not me just you guys Smile he didn't list me yay! friggin chubbsian whores.

Actually....he says all of us....sooo

Even the "New Kid" (Me).

"Android 17....HELLFighter Android 17"

I got a kick out of that.
Reply
#31
Bottom of the page.
"Newest member: Chubbs New Owner."

More Recently...
"Newest member: Chubbsian Leader."
Reply
#32
Quote:Originally posted by Pigero
Bottom of the page.
"Newest member: Chubbs New Owner."

More Recently...
"Newest member: Chubbsian Leader."

They were deleted by me before I ever saw this post.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#33
Apparently he and his friend have preteen gay sex together.

Who knew?
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#34
I was just about to post to see if you had seen that, Reijin.
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#35
Quote:Originally posted by Yamu
I was just about to post to see if you had seen that, Reijin.

I'm not changing their names and information btw.

I swear.

*Fingers tied*
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)