Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Butthurt's Ban Convo
#21
Nelly]
I was like, good gracious ass is bodacious
Uh, flirtatcious, tryin to show patience
Lookin for the right time to shoot my steam (you know)
Waitin for the right time to flash them keys
Then um I'm leavin, please believin
Oh, Me and the rest of my heathens
Check it, got it locked at the top of the four seasons
Penthouse, roof top, birds are feedin
No deceivin, nothin up my sleeve and, no teasin
I need you to get up up on the dance floor
Give that man what he askin for (oh)
Cuz I feel like bustin loose and I feel like touchin you (ah, ah)
And cant nobody stop the juice so baby tell me whats the use

[Chorus x2]
(I said)
Its gettin hot in here (so hot)
So take off all your clothes

[woman's voice]
I am gettin So hot, I wanna take my clothes off

Oh

Let it hang all out

Why you at the bar if you aint poppin the bottles
What good is all the fame if you aint fuckin the models
I see you drivin, sportscar, aint hittin the throttle
And I be down, and do a hundred, top down and goggles
Get off the freeway, exit 106 and parked it
Ash tray, think its time to spark it,
Gucci collar for dollar, got out and walked it
I spit game cuz baby I cant talk it
Warm, sweatin its hot up in this joint
VOKAL tanktop, on at this point
Your with a winner so baby you cant loose
I got secrets cant leave Cancun
So take it off like your home alone
You know dance in front your mirror while your on the phone
Checkin your reflection and tellin your best friend,
like "girl I think my butt gettin big"

[ChorusX2]

(nelly let it hang all out)
Mix a little bit a ah, ah
With a little bit a ah, ah
(nelly let it just fall out)
Give a little bit a ah, ah
With a little bit a ah, ah
(nelly let it hang all out)
With a little bit a ah, ah
And a sprinkle a that ah, ah
(nelly let it just fall out)
I like it when ya ah, ah
Girl, Baby make it ah, ah

Stop pacin, time wastin
I gotta a friend with a fold in the basement (What?)
I'm just kiddin like Jason (Oh)
Unless you gon' do it
Extra, extra eh, spread the news (check it)
Nelly took a trip from the Lou to Neptunes
Came back with somethin thicker than fittin in sasoons
Say she like to think about cuttin in restrooms

[Chorus x4]

(nelly let it hang all out)
Mix a little bit of ah, ah
With a little bit of ah, ah
(nelly let it just fall all out)
Give a little bit of ah, ah
With a little bit of ah, ah
(nelly let it hang all out)
With a little bit of ah, ah
And a sprinkle of that ah, ah
(nelly let it just fall allout)
I like it when ya ah, ah
Girl, Baby make it ah, ah
Oh
Reply
#22
Just have to step in here.

Actually Chubbs success is solely created from dumb luck.

Yeah, that's all.
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#23
Don't make ME ban YOU!

>.>

Tom. Not Reb. ...please don't eat me.

You know, I remember when I was a normal member and you said don't make me ban you, and I replied in the same way. xD
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#24
HAI MAN I LUV U WIT MI ASS
Reply
#25
XD
Reply
#26
I can do cart-wheels with no hands.
Reply
#27
[Image: mariohammer.jpg]



BANHAMMER!
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#28
Guys lets go hang out at my pad and watch the lion witch and the wardrobe.
Reply
#29
I see someone has discovered the power of google.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#30
These are coming from my on brain beach.
Reply
#31
xD

Speaking of the power of google, that's what Chubbs' success REALLY came from. Google spam bots.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#32
guyz chek diz shet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU
Reply
#33
Has anyone else here checked out The Chubbs Institute?
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#34
i GOT CHECKED OUT
Reply
#35
[Image: 1179668305553dl4.jpg]
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)