Posts: 7
Threads: 54
Joined: Jan 2007
I'll run the idea by her, see what she says.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Posts: 0
Threads: 19
Joined: Apr 2007
How About Pigero and a Sledgehammer, bopping Bojack on the head. No? Dammit.
Instead of drawing people, the banner could have the letters in different ki blasts and ehind them (transparent), you could have a rush battle with blurs - no particular characters. Then maybe a slogan like, "It was too close to call, " or something les corny.
At least this way no one fights abut their character being put in.
Hope it's not too late to put in ideas.
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
![[Image: cdbzpaintbanner2cy8.png]](http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/9647/cdbzpaintbanner2cy8.png)
Something like this not made quickly in shitty ass paint. And in a 3/4 perspective maybe. Or whatever.
That's a good idea. Better than everyone's else's I might add.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 9
Threads: 126
Joined: Jun 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Bojack
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
![[Image: cdbzpaintbanner2cy8.png]](http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/9647/cdbzpaintbanner2cy8.png)
Something like this not made quickly in shitty ass paint. And in a 3/4 perspective maybe. Or whatever.
That's a good idea. Better than everyone's else's I might add.
I agree, that idea pones. She should go with that idea. :o
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
I've said this many times. Garlic Jr, you're simply too awesome.