Poll: What do you think about me as a staff member?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Very please
17.39%
4 17.39%
Moderately please
43.48%
10 43.48%
Indifferent
21.74%
5 21.74%
Moderately Displeased
13.04%
3 13.04%
Very Displeased
4.35%
1 4.35%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Approval Rating: Eighteen
#21
Moderately Pleased - I am pleased and will acknowledge the work you have done and continue to do, but as I think Gokua stated. You aren't online as often as you used to be, so the staffing bit suffers. Also, I agree with what Kiro said about the drama a bit--but as much as I love Burt (in a non-homosexual way), he kinda started off....on 'the wrong foot' in this thread. In my opinion, at least.

Btw, I really don't wanna point fingers, not trying to blame you Burt, was just saying...
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply
#22
Ah, it's alright. Over the years I've become bitter, and although I'd love to change, it's something I can't change over night (wish I could). And I love Burter, he is really an awesome intelligent guy, but some days he gets right under my skin, and that's when it seems like we hate each other.

So, thank you for your guys' input. I do appreciate it. I'm thinking of ways to improve. I also realize I don't seem to be on as much, but I'm sure a lot of you will understand how having a job can be. And if the staff center was working I'd be updating more lol.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#23
I think your overdramatic, which is fine if you were a member, but sometimes it seems like it gets in the way of you doing a fair job Staffing. The Joining Forum is basically yours, but besides that i really don't see what you do - of course it could be because i hardly pay attention, and i don't see what's behind the curtains. But sometimes it seems like anything that might get a little "sticky", you stay away from with a hundred foot stick.
[Image: Minoshiav2.png]

The Prince of Darkness
Reply
#24
Quote:And I love Burter, he is really an awesome intelligent guy, but some days he gets right under my skin, and that's when it seems like we hate each other.

Yea, me and Becca get along fine.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)