02-09-2005, 03:39 AM
Wow, I really liked that. Pan said what I was going to say. It is very well-written all over...?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
|
The Fallen Soldier. Non-DBZ- Short story
|
|
02-09-2005, 03:39 AM
Wow, I really liked that. Pan said what I was going to say. It is very well-written all over...?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
02-09-2005, 10:46 PM
I read it, I just didn't have anything particularly relevant to say.
It's good. I just have one qaulm. "Bdu" should be "BDU", since it stands for Battle Dress Uniform. And usually acronyms are in all caps. =\ Other than that, ...yeah. ![]()
04-24-2005, 11:45 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Lunch Mmm, revived a dead thread, you did. Hurt you for this, people might. (Don't revive dead threads, j0) ![]() |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|