Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
Okay, first, please dont spam this.
I just finished what I feel is possibly the best fight I have ever written. I'd like feedback on the Burter vs Big Bad Dragon guy.
Also, what did people think of the roleplay? Not the saga, or the plot to the saga, but the roleplay itself? I think it was the most fun i've ever had writing a roleplay, and I really enjoyed it.
..did you?
Want a cookie?
Posts: 85
Threads: 174
Joined: Jan 2004
That... was awesome!
You added so many facets of the storyline into the roleplay, and really added a personal backdrop with Burter's thoughts and such, damn.
It was cool.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
That... was awesome!
You added so many facets of the storyline into the roleplay, and really added a personal backdrop with Burter's thoughts and such, damn.
It was cool.
Bra got some development too
Want a cookie?
Posts: 29
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
Shut up >_< That fight wasn't any good
Want a cookie?
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
YOU DOWNLOADED MY MATCHS!?
DELETE THEM! NOW!
Want a cookie?
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
Hehe, Bra, i didn't where to put it but your rp kicked ass
Want a cookie?
Posts: 85
Threads: 174
Joined: Jan 2004
^_^
Thanks. It was intense just writing the thing, I was really trying to make your death be all cool... and... yeah. Thanks.
*Kills Tapion*
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
I read it and then had to go change my pants
8o
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Kami
I read it and then had to go change my pants
8o
?(
Want a cookie?