Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Heavy Heart ~poem
#1
Mone!
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#2
That is very good I liked it a lot. Did you ever come to Canada Toronto?
Reply
#3
That is pretty good man, I wish I could do that, but I always just slap mine together and they never com eout right. Sad
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#4
Your emotions seem to be on the negative side so I hope you get better. Love can be a hard and tricky item to deal with.

This maybe of topic but how was Toronto for you, did you view any of the locations I suggested. ^_^ Cause its interesting to see how Chubbs has made this world much more smaller in making companions come to your part of the world.
Reply
#5
That was a pretty good poem. The imagery was wonderful, and rather concrete. However, the syllabic inequality between the lines kinda shook it up a bit. You don't have to have perfect meter (as I can't really stand to attempt doing that), but it would greatly help the flow of this piece.

In all, not bad.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#6
Each line varied strongly in number of syllables, and it progressed from stanza to stanza. It made me, when I read it, miss beats and accidentally add some. It kinda detracted from the overall feel.

But, like I said, I usually don't count out my syllables either, so don't worry about it too much. Today's poetry has strayed greatly from metrical accuracy.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)