Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
hey jerks
#21
Symphony and Metallica, dickweeds
Reply
#22
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Quote:Originally posted by Toma
Just realised why his title looked so weird, even without the vagina part...

SM - Sado-masochism

O.o

Dunno WHY I know that...


So like:

[SM - Sado-Masochism]

or

[SM] *loves the vagina*, Bitch!


Which one rocks harder?

SM stands for Sadism and masochism.


Uh, whatever... >.>

*looks at own title*

I was Romanian Dansu as KC. ='(
Reply
#23
Quote:Originally posted by Waffuru
captalize the "L" in "The Legendary Asylum"

Fixed
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#24
Did you captalise the L? >_>

Oh, you...uh...un-captalised the a.

Yay!
Reply
#25
Toma were you mocking Waff or trying to correct him? Either way it was wrong, sorry >_<

I'll tell you that he capitalized the L and not the A on purpose because HE'SH A FUNNI GUY but I won't correct your spelling.

I'm not a dick.
[Image: b.jpg]
Reply
#26
>_>

I was trying to mock that he wrote captalised btw... O.o
Reply
#27
I know, I was being nice. Like I said, I'm not a dick.

Or a jerk. Obviously.
[Image: b.jpg]
Reply
#28
I'm surprised no one has complained about the lower case A now lol
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply
#29
ZOHHGHGFG

WTF SMALL A?!?

Is that better?
Reply
#30
Quote:Originally posted by Corniss
Toma were you mocking Waff or trying to correct him? Either way it was wrong, sorry >_<

I'll tell you that he capitalized the L and not the A on purpose because HE'SH A FUNNI GUY but I won't correct your spelling.

I'm not a dick.
"Capitilise," you American bastard.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#31
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17
Quote:Originally posted by Corniss
Toma were you mocking Waff or trying to correct him? Either way it was wrong, sorry >_<

I'll tell you that he capitalized the L and not the A on purpose because HE'SH A FUNNI GUY but I won't correct your spelling.

I'm not a dick.
"Capitilise," you American bastard.

Suck it, WHOREonto!

Ooooooo that was a good one. ZING
[Image: b.jpg]
Reply
#32
Quote:Originally posted by Corniss
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17
Quote:Originally posted by Corniss
Toma were you mocking Waff or trying to correct him? Either way it was wrong, sorry >_<

I'll tell you that he capitalized the L and not the A on purpose because HE'SH A FUNNI GUY but I won't correct your spelling.

I'm not a dick.
"Capitilise," you American bastard.

Suck it, WHOREonto!

Ooooooo that was a good one. ZING

HahahaCanada
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#33
It's neither of those spellings, fagdrops. It's 'capitalise'.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#34
He doens't get it.

=(
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#35
What don't I get? That you're a fag?

ZING LOL
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#36
CAPITULATE LAWL
[Image: b.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)