03-18-2008, 08:57 PM
How long has Call of duty 4 been out for? I've seen some clips and it looks pretty good, but I hate getting into a game that's already been out for ages, and being so far behind in skill level to other players.
|
Xbox 360 Round up!
|
|
03-18-2008, 08:57 PM
How long has Call of duty 4 been out for? I've seen some clips and it looks pretty good, but I hate getting into a game that's already been out for ages, and being so far behind in skill level to other players.
03-19-2008, 04:43 AM
Okay, let me rephrase that.
I don't give a damn about multiplayer. Is CoD 4 worth it still? :p "I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![]() "I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
03-19-2008, 01:21 PM
Bra Wrote:Okay, let me rephrase that. You will get varying opinions from this angle. My opinion is yes, but your going to be taking a risk no matter what anyone says. Sinners make the best Saints
![]() |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|