Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
desktops
#41
Violet's is the best so far, imo.

Why has everyone got Vista? 0.o
Reply
#42
[Image: background.jpg]

FLCL ftw!
Reply
#43
Beck > FLCL
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#44
LIES!

PS: This is another one I had...
http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/w...k_3py0.jpg
Reply
#45
Sazuaa Wrote:Why has everyone got Vista? 0.o

Because Vista is actually good.

@HF: I like having the task bar up there because it put things at eye level.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#46
Vista < XP IMO but that's just me.

That is all. I might switch to Linux (Ubuntu/The Cube) though because it's better then both of them....
Reply
#47
In my experience, most people who say they hate Vista have never used it for an extended period of time. And a few hours on a laptop doesn't count as an "extended" anything.

I don't mean that's necessarily the case with you Cargo, it's just a trend I've noticed.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#48
Pfft. Real men use debian.

[Image: sharkdesk.jpg]
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#49
How is that pile-driving the shark? It looks like Pride from Full Metal Alchemist. (Just remembered that's a bit of a spoiler, my bad)
Reply
#50
No no no... it looks like the "strong, but slow wrestler" character from an old side-scroller. I can't remember the name of it, though. I wanna say something like "Final Fury," but I'm not sure.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#51
Something like that... Final Fight I believe?
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#52
Yeah, I think it's Final Fight.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#53
Yeah thats Mike Haggar, from final fight, piledriving a shark. I like to think the sharks name is bruce.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)