Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
Don't get offended by what I said. I can see that you are. If you weren't you would have posted:
Quote:Hmm have you looked at your sigs lately, just saying =P
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
That's way better than thge original two. With the right font, it could be awesome. =o
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
Old Captain Silver
Unregistered
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua
Quote:Originally posted by Tooro
![[Image: 1by5.gif]](http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/8360/1by5.gif)
=O
![[Image: 2kp8.gif]](http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/6276/2kp8.gif)
=O
Couldnt decide on which text i loved more =x
EDIT: Ill do yours now Bebi
The first one, definately.
ditto to teh MAX! >.>
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Captain Silver
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua
Quote:Originally posted by Tooro
![[Image: 1by5.gif]](http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/8360/1by5.gif)
=O
![[Image: 2kp8.gif]](http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/6276/2kp8.gif)
=O
Couldnt decide on which text i loved more =x
EDIT: Ill do yours now Bebi
The first one, definately.
ditto to teh MAX! >.>
Indeed. Thanks, mate.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
Make me a Gokua sig. =o Don't put the name of the alliance on it anywhere. I just want it to say Gokua and "Fuck with the alien now"
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
Don't be so picky. You should have said that before you had him make that entire sig.
o.O
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
nice.
EDIT: I think it would have looked better blue though, still nice though.
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
Yeah. That's my personal opinion though. Both are great.
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Tooro
![[Image: trunks3cd8.jpg]](http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/3518/trunks3cd8.jpg)
Like that?
>.<
Why do I have to be on so many RPG's.. And not one of them has that guy so I can steal that?! >.<
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 16
Threads: 102
Joined: May 2006
That looks a bit like a style that I use. I like it. It's cool
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
pretty sweet. Nothing really bad to say about them.
I like the top one the best though.
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Tooro
![[Image: untitled2copygy7.jpg]](http://img173.imageshack.us/img173/6826/untitled2copygy7.jpg)
![[Image: anotherhd8.jpg]](http://img302.imageshack.us/img302/782/anotherhd8.jpg)
Just some practice with a new style. CnC please
Can I murder you, rip out your brain, merge it in to mine, and then manipulate your style in to my own work?
I can?!
THANKS!! ^^
cock eyed bastard for doing such awesome graphics
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster