Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Yamcha vs Paragus
#1
I was wondering if I could get some C&C on my posts on the spar. I didn't like how mine were at all but I figured it wouldn't hurt to get other peoples opinions. My last post was...idk I just wanted to get it over with, it took longer than expected. Anyway I know you guys don't wanna know how I felt before/ after and about my own posts lol so here is the spar
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply
#2
8/10. Pretty good wolf dude.
Reply
#3
i dont want to make a seperate thread but would any one mind giving my part some C&C as well.

Yamcha let me just add that it was great sparring you and i would be happy to do it again sometime.
Reply
#4
This was a while ago..but I am still wondering what people thought. So.....
*BUMP* Big Grin

@Turles: thanks man
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply
#5
6/10

I know you can do better Yamcha. You did better when you fought me.

Or at least, thats my opinion.
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#6
I don't know what it was, but I think my spar with you was my best writing lol IDK
(sigh)
thanks Akane Big Grin I will try to do better.
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply
#7
Just because it was mentioned I was wondering if anyone would like to give C-N-C on my 2 posts on this as well.

Yamcha Vs. Akane

I figured put int in here to not waste another thread.
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)