12-05-2006, 10:49 PM
Just wanted to see if anyone had any thoughts on my first few parts of my rp, and if anyone would be willing to give any helpful pointers.
|
Any thoughts on my first rp?
|
|
12-05-2006, 10:49 PM
Just wanted to see if anyone had any thoughts on my first few parts of my rp, and if anyone would be willing to give any helpful pointers.
12-06-2006, 03:52 AM
Ok, here is the link... Thoughts of the Past.
12-07-2006, 12:00 PM
I don't like the dashes, you'd think it would help with reading it, but it doesn't. There's really no need for a double paragraph in there either, just the one will suffice. I think you're also using the elipses too often.
Sorry I can't assist with much more then that, but it's enough to ease the eyes a little when reading it. Though that's personal preference on whether or not you would want to keep those in. I read the rest and as far as content goes, it's good |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|