03-18-2010, 03:19 PM
Underworld: Rise of the Lycans was awesome. I was a bit lost at the end though...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png)
![[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Recent%20Signatures/Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png)
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
|
The Recommend A Movie Thread
|
|
03-18-2010, 03:19 PM
Underworld: Rise of the Lycans was awesome. I was a bit lost at the end though...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![]() ![]() Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Awesome movie. Werewolves/Lycans > Vampires.
Just saw G.I. Joe last night. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Some of the events were a little too predictable but overall I was entertained.
03-18-2010, 11:47 PM
Vad Wrote:Underworld: Rise of the Lycans was awesome. I was a bit lost at the end though... Did you watch the first two?
03-19-2010, 01:13 AM
Is Kate Beckinsale in Underworld: Rise Of The Lycans? I saw it was showing on Sky movies premier a week or so ago, but remember hearing that Kate Beckinsale wasn't in it. Also that it sucked.
03-19-2010, 03:34 AM
It was a pretty good movie and Kate wasn't in it because, as I've found out earlier this week; the guy who plays the main Lycan dude was married to her during the first Underworld film and her and one of the producers or directors messed around and it led to the divorce of herself and the lycan guy and well as you can imagine I believe neither wanted to be on set with one another.
03-19-2010, 04:34 AM
Up in the Air = outstanding; District 9 = good; Inglourious Basterds = amazing. Avatar = pretty darn awesome.
Quentin Tarentino > Jason Reitman > James Cameron. Haven't seen the Hurt Locker yet, so I'll leave Ms. Bigalow out of that inequality.
03-19-2010, 06:56 PM
Jacob Wrote:Did you watch the first two? Who does that? [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![]() ![]() Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
03-20-2010, 12:37 AM
I watched rise of the lycans, and then the first and second underworld, like it was kind of in order lol.
03-20-2010, 06:08 AM
Anikah Wrote:If you like movies based off books, and one of those tear-jerking ones, Precious is definitely one you should watch. The acting is really good, the story is very good, and I'm glad I watched it. Just got done watching it. Just...wow. The things I went through with my mom were pretty bad, and sometimes I was reminded of some of the things she used to do. I can draw some parallels from it, which I guess is why I got so sucked into this story. The shit I've went through pales in comparison to what this girl did, and I, too, am glad I've watched it. Definitely worth the awards it won. ![]() Vad: Found my dicks btw Vad: *DISCS Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!! Kaz: oh man Kaz: that was an awesome typo! Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS Kaz: XD XD XD Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
03-20-2010, 06:56 AM
Everyone in my family is telling me to watch it but I've been boycotting sad movies since I realized as a teen that I've watched one too many of them...I have no doubt whatsoever that it's a good movie. Maybe one day when I'm in a extremely great mood and need something to balance me out I'll give Precious a shot.
Watched P.J and the Lightning Thief, really good movie.
03-30-2010, 01:35 AM
Two films that I've seen recently are, Nick And Nora's Infinite Playlist, which was not as good as I expected. And the remake of Friday The 13th, which was better than I expected.
03-31-2010, 02:36 AM
Alexander Trafford Wrote:Quentin Tarentino > Jason Reitman > James Cameron. Maybe: Jason Reitman = Quentin Tarentino?
04-30-2010, 09:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wmTv2nqTHo
Saw this yesterday on Charlie Brookers tv review show. I love bit at the end, "100% medically accurate". =P
05-01-2010, 02:28 AM
Finally saw Avatar. It rawked.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|