05-23-2006, 12:37 AM
Mine's kind of like a pokemon. Sort of. =\
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![[Image: BuraSig.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/DBZRPG/BuraSig.jpg)
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
![[Image: BuraSig.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/DBZRPG/BuraSig.jpg)
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
|
Revealed Weapons
|
|
05-23-2006, 12:37 AM
Mine's kind of like a pokemon. Sort of. =\
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![]() "I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
05-23-2006, 12:42 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Bra Teddy Bear?
05-23-2006, 12:44 AM
Saibaman!
05-23-2006, 12:52 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Android 13 Damn forgot about the little squirts.
05-23-2006, 01:07 AM
Squirtle?
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
05-23-2006, 01:41 AM
Yeah, because some faggity thing from some TV show is better than a tank and a pokemon and whatever I got riding shotgun.
Totally. "I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![]() "I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
05-23-2006, 01:43 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Bra I'm gonna make this thing into a digimon and let it digivolve. Since I missed out on Digital Overload. ![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
05-23-2006, 01:44 AM
Its not faggoty. >=( Green ranger zord can totally pwn a tank. I mean, sheesh. One foot. SMASH!
Anyhoo, yeah, I guess I should reveal my actual weapon, I mean, its going to come out anyway when I Rp. I got the Ki Pistol. Better than alot, but still...>.> ![]() Fuck you, Photobucket.
05-23-2006, 01:48 AM
You suck, Vi. OUR TANK IS FIGHT!
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![]() "I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
05-23-2006, 02:41 AM
No. Spinners are gay.
28" 100 spoke 24-karat gold plated Dayton wheels. On our tank. Which has hydros. "I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![]() "I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
05-23-2006, 02:56 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Violet ![]() 'Scuse me? White Tiger zord is where it's at.
05-23-2006, 04:40 AM
Liger Zero > Sandrock
That's entirely based on sex appeal, though.
05-23-2006, 10:11 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Bra You're gay for saying spinners are gay! 8o
05-23-2006, 10:20 AM
You guys suck. Dragon Zord would pwn a tank.
Just look at it. It just screams 'BAD MOTHERFUCKER'. And it was called up from the bottom of the ocean with an ocarina. Seriously, what's more badass than that? Nothing, that's what. ![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|