Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Day 2 Early Morning Discussion
#41
Olibu was stalking us, for the record Sad
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
#42
Can he help it if you're so damn sexy?
#43
Quote:Originally posted by Olibu
Yes, you're just lucky they didn't give me the binoculars Wink

I wish I knew who had those.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
#44
It's up
#45
Poor Olibu, though it was kinda expected. -_- He definitely coulda used an ally or two in this.
#46
Maybe if Bulma was still with you she coulda somehow of persuaded Vegeta to let you live! Wink
#47
Quote:Originally posted by Olibu
Yea no kidding. You could have threatened him with child support. That would have put a hult to things.

XD. Or stripped! Tongue
#48
posted.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
#49
^_^ Such an asshole thing to do. I'm proud of ya.
#50
Coolest. Saibaman. Ever.
#51
have you got a name for your pet Rei?
#52
Quote:Originally posted by Blue
^_^ Such an asshole thing to do. I'm proud of ya.

You want to see an asshole thing to do? Check out the Kame House.

Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
Coolest. Saibaman. Ever.

I hope that helps my odds XD I LOVE my weapon more than you'll ever know. I love changing into a squirrel too.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
#53
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
have you got a name for your pet Rei?

Not officially, but currently Reijin just refers to him as Saiba. I may have the Saibaman name himself by the end of this event.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
#54
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
You want to see an asshole thing to do? Check out the Kame House.

I did. And it was awesome incarnate. You're my idol.
#55
Quote:Originally posted by OldGokua
I want access to the Kame House Sad

Sucks to be 13

*points and laughs* Poor little tyke.. Here, have a popsicle. Later on, I'll teach ya to ride a bike.
#56
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
have you got a name for your pet Rei?

Not officially, but currently Reijin just refers to him as Saiba. I may have the Saibaman name himself by the end of this event.

With a base power level of 1,449,937 your saibaman could pwn the majority of us.
#57
Quote:Originally posted by OldGokua
Hahaha Go fuck yourself

And that, my friend, is what makes my life worth living. Tongue
#58
OldGokua just earned cool points for his retaliation and yet not sounding 10 doing so.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
#59
Quote:Originally posted by OldGokua
Back on Topic, I think Olibu should have done a minor injury to MK

Olibu was tired from the charger, remember?
#60
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
Quote:Originally posted by OldGokua
Back on Topic, I think Olibu should have done a minor injury to MK

Olibu was tired from the charger, remember?

We had capitalized on that.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)