Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
DBZ Sports
#41
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua
>.> Okay kids, play nice. No one wants any warnings.


EDIT: Zorn is KV's personal body-guard.

Oh... Okay =D
Reply
#42
<.<

>.>

*quiet snickering*

I snuck out...

P.S. Night folks, I gots tests tamarra...hyuk hyuk hyuk.
Reply
#43
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
Don't make me cut you.

*Shrugs*
Reply
#44
I wasn't talking to you.
Reply
#45
*Hugs*
Reply
#46
ok
Reply
#47
this thread ftl
Reply
#48
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
this thread ftl

I second the motion.
Reply
#49
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
this thread ftl

ftl??
Reply
#50
For The Loss
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#51
Points or no points. I'm still Mowgli, bitch!

=P
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply
#52
*Game show Narrator*
Allright Folks!!

ANd thanx for watching "DBZ Sports"!! Until next time, Stay alive

Good night and God bless!!!


*and.....cut*
Reply
#53
I hate it when you people spoil threads.
Reply
#54
I hate Christmas.

Ba humbug.
Reply
#55
Quote:Originally posted by Goku Jr
Points or no points. I'm still Mowgli, bitch!

=P

That's not what your userbar title says. OOOHHH BRUN!!1!!1!
Reply
#56
Quote:Originally posted by Goku Jr
Points or no points. I'm still Mowgli, bitch!

=P

Hah not so fast

Goku Jr
Not Mowgli

Bitch =D
Reply
#57
Shut up. Your topic is lame.

We're still talking about how I'm the coolest admin ever.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#58
If you were admin, I'd go on strike XD =P
Reply
#59
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Shut up. Your topic is lame.

We're still talking about how I'm the coolest admin ever.

I admit that you should be an admin, but you're not. But you are the coolest admin that isn't an admin. =D
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#60
On strike from what? You don't do anything worthwhile.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)