Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
scared
#41
Thank you Kollifum.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#42
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
No he didn't.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#43
Thank you Kollifum
Reply
#44
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
No he didn't.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#45
I vote that Kollifum's posting rights are revoked, due to excessive spam.

Anyone second that motion?
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#46
Thank you Krillin
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#47
Ok seriously guys, stop harassing Kol. It was funny at first, but you're just overdoing it. Go find someone else to pick on.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#48
Thank you Becca.
Reply
#49
=P
Reply
#50
xD
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)