07-20-2006, 09:36 PM
I'm trying to convert Goten into a middle-grounds kind of character... bloody hard though considering he has this massive family floating about keeping him on sort of a 'best behavior' leash.
| Poll: Save the world...or destroy it? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Hero...they always win | 0 | 0% | |
| Villain...what could be more fun? | 1 | 100.00% | |
| Switch hitter...I could be both | 0 | 0% | |
| Total | 1 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Villain versus Hero
|
|
07-20-2006, 09:36 PM
I'm trying to convert Goten into a middle-grounds kind of character... bloody hard though considering he has this massive family floating about keeping him on sort of a 'best behavior' leash.
07-20-2006, 09:58 PM
Seventeen has his low periods where he slips into the blacker side of things (Friend or Foe 2, anyone?), but aside from that, he's mostly a "good guy." Most of it because his girlfriend and one of his mentors worked for the guys upstairs. But who knows what the future holds, I suppose.
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men. Good stuff there. ![]() Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
07-20-2006, 10:02 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Android 17 Hehe, I <3 you for that one.
07-20-2006, 10:38 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Android 20 ![]() Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
07-20-2006, 10:47 PM
Retane= the class act merecenary... or so im trying to make it that way. He obviously can accept or decline a job so when he takes one, and its evil, what would that tell you?
He has a great distaste for his race for being dull and calm. He's got comrads/allies but in the end its only because it beneifits him. I'm going to lean to having him be actually evil for the most part later on. Slowly getting there, in time. Got to do a few tihngs and all first. ![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've become a really great writer
07-21-2006, 02:31 PM
My character is a child who is searching for his path. I don't know which side I'll go on. Now, I'm under "the tutelage" of another gray area character (Silver), but if someone wants to mold the malleable mind of Cargo, then he will be diff. He is bascially just a follower until he becomes more powerful . . .
07-21-2006, 02:49 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Cargo Come to me... ahora! ![]()
07-21-2006, 03:42 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Minoshia Come get me!
07-21-2006, 06:48 PM
Bulma has only had one dark moment in her life and that was after Dante's Abyss (the murders). The only time something like this may possibly happen again is if someone decideds to cross the line with her family. Apart from that, I'd say she's pretty much a noble character, but anything can happen.
![]() Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
07-21-2006, 07:54 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Minoshia Well according to the results theirs only 8 which is ok I guess. I just can't see Bulma being evil, I just can't! I mean look at her cute and innocent face
![]() Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
07-21-2006, 11:29 PM
I beleive he means the people that would 'Do the right thing for the right reason'.
Most of those in the gray area or even evil area would do the right thing for the right reason in sagas. ![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've become a really great writer
07-22-2006, 12:07 AM
The Takeover saga wouldn't have been possible if that were true.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
07-22-2006, 12:16 AM
Bra's no hero, but she's definitely not a villain, either.
Sort of middle-ground, leaning to good, I guess. A lot of her decisions are made with good intentions, and are often decisions made to help her friends. That isn't to say she's noble, not by any means. Bra's temper has caused her to do some horrible things to people in the heat of the moment, and her misguided quest to become worthy of her lineage has proven to be mostly a selfish grab for power. More often than not, she'll do what she thinks is right, and rarely pursues any ventures she knows to be morally wrong. ![]()
07-22-2006, 02:07 AM
I CREATED THE GREATEST EVIL CHUBBS HAS EVA SEEN.
The powerfully insane Kamikkoro Daimaou! DUN DUN DUUUUUUN ![]()
07-22-2006, 02:09 AM
What about the one you created when you were, like, Goku Junior or Gohan? I hear they were pretty evil. =o
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
07-22-2006, 02:12 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17 Karn, yeah he was pretty evil. ![]()
07-22-2006, 02:48 AM
THANK YOU!
I don't know what my hang-up is, but I can never remember Karn's name. Seriously I was trolling through these damned forums for the better part of two hours trying to figure out the bastard's name. Anyway, just so this is on-topic, I just realized that Rad's actions can generally be summed as "whatever makes him look the coolest." ![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine." |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|