Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Scouters
#4
OK, if you can somehow work it out so I meet you and sell you the scouter, I can give it to you for 1,000 zeni I think, I believe that's half of what I paid for it.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]


Messages In This Thread
Scouters - by Orion - 03-09-2004, 12:26 AM
Scouters - by Vegeta - 03-09-2004, 12:43 AM
Scouters - by Orion - 03-09-2004, 12:52 AM
Scouters - by Orion - 03-09-2004, 12:58 AM
Scouters - by Kaden - 03-09-2004, 03:49 AM
Scouters - by Kaden - 03-09-2004, 04:10 AM
Scouters - by Claire - 03-09-2004, 04:32 AM
Scouters - by Vegeta - 03-09-2004, 04:37 AM
Scouters - by Vegeta - 03-09-2004, 04:45 AM
Scouters - by Vegeta - 03-09-2004, 04:48 AM
Scouters - by Vegeta - 03-09-2004, 04:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)