Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Performance Vs. Graphics in PC games
#4
I'm almost always willing to sacrifice a bit of performance for graphics. Light chunking is tolerable.

I don't really know why or when I developed this preference, but I just don't like graphics looking muddy or low-res. It bugs me. Moreso than a laggy mouse does, at least.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Performance Vs. Graphics in PC games - by Rose - 11-08-2008, 09:51 PM
Performance Vs. Graphics in PC games - by Cain - 11-08-2008, 11:30 PM
Performance Vs. Graphics in PC games - by Rem-13 - 11-08-2008, 11:34 PM
Performance Vs. Graphics in PC games - by Kaden - 11-09-2008, 12:48 AM
Performance Vs. Graphics in PC games - by Orion - 11-09-2008, 02:36 AM
Performance Vs. Graphics in PC games - by Vad - 11-09-2008, 02:58 AM
Performance Vs. Graphics in PC games - by Ashe - 11-09-2008, 06:21 AM
Performance Vs. Graphics in PC games - by Vad - 11-09-2008, 06:29 AM
Performance Vs. Graphics in PC games - by Medraut - 11-09-2008, 06:39 AM
Performance Vs. Graphics in PC games - by Waffuru - 11-09-2008, 07:47 AM
Performance Vs. Graphics in PC games - by Alura - 11-09-2008, 08:10 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)