02-06-2009, 12:48 AM
Kaden Wrote:Dance of Celerity - Do you mean to use this to make 23 faster, or just have her throw a series of strikes at her max speed?
Neutron Cannon - Saying "this attack gets stronger for every 3 seconds of charging" doesn't work in an RPG like this. How potent do you envision 10% of 23's ki to be? Is this an attack that you mean to use on a fairly regular basis, or something 23 would be ending fights with?
Supernova - See above for using time. The basic idea, though, is that this is one of those "last-ditch" style moves, using up a substantial portion of your energy. I'll 15 XP for this one.
20 XP.
Dance of Celerity - Used it actually increase her speed
Neutron Cannon - I meant to use the percentages as a way to explain how powerful it was, I meant this ability to be one that was used more often a powerful attack that is kind of like any basic signature ki attack
Supernova - See above, but I meant for this to be a very powerful attack that would leave 23 pretty drained.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger,
more complex, and more violent.
It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage,
to move in the opposite direction."
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger,
more complex, and more violent.
It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage,
to move in the opposite direction."

