02-11-2009, 12:44 AM
Catnip - 15 XP. Should also be noted, that you can't throw Catnip at someone and have them standing around like an idiot while you pound on them. If you hit someone, they're not going to care about a bag of plants.
Watch Your Step - 12 XP.
Flim-Flam - I don't like this Custom. If you're just planning on using it on NPCs, you don't need. Trying to use it to get others to do things they wouldn't normally do is somewhere between bunnying and GMing, in my opinion. Dragonballs would also fall under the "purchased Items" category. I'll have to think on a price.
Sneak Peek - This would take at least a combination of things. Telepathy and Ki Sense, probably. Fighting Sense might be passable, but it's a stretch.
Watch Your Step - 12 XP.
Flim-Flam - I don't like this Custom. If you're just planning on using it on NPCs, you don't need. Trying to use it to get others to do things they wouldn't normally do is somewhere between bunnying and GMing, in my opinion. Dragonballs would also fall under the "purchased Items" category. I'll have to think on a price.
Sneak Peek - This would take at least a combination of things. Telepathy and Ki Sense, probably. Fighting Sense might be passable, but it's a stretch.
![[Image: Kaden2.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/Nezumi16/Sigs/Kaden2.jpg)
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."

