07-30-2004, 10:18 AM
Okay, I was talking to Rad and we came accross the topic that we both liked each other's character's more then we did with the show.
For example, I feel I have delved so deep into a minor character's head, that its gotten to the point where I dont even imagine there is a Burter on DBZ. I made Burter. Not them.
CDBZ Burter > DBZ Burter
And I feel this way about alot of the characters on Chubbs. Bra, Rad, and Kami are just some examples.
Anyone else?
For example, I feel I have delved so deep into a minor character's head, that its gotten to the point where I dont even imagine there is a Burter on DBZ. I made Burter. Not them.
CDBZ Burter > DBZ Burter
And I feel this way about alot of the characters on Chubbs. Bra, Rad, and Kami are just some examples.
Anyone else?

