07-30-2004, 10:36 AM
I perfer the char's when they are RPed, becuas e in the seris it's all so perdictable after a while. But at least when your RPing, you can change a char to what ever way you want. Like Burter & Rad said, they perfer their version's better, I kinda aggre with them, I can't look at Rad on the show, & not imagine him in SSJ form like in Rad's sig, or Burter doing some of the thing's he has done in the series.
So I perfer the RPed version, where ever one make's the char how they want them to be, & after RPing it so much & so often, you tend to get used to that form for the char.. I should know, having spent nearly 2yr's RPing as Gohan on MSN Chat, I kinda got pissed when he never did any of the stuff I did as him in the TV show..
So yeah, I respect the RP version's one hell of alot better, becuase a minor like Rad, Burter or Rec (aswell as many others) can become alot more in depth then the show ever intended..
So I perfer the RPed version, where ever one make's the char how they want them to be, & after RPing it so much & so often, you tend to get used to that form for the char.. I should know, having spent nearly 2yr's RPing as Gohan on MSN Chat, I kinda got pissed when he never did any of the stuff I did as him in the TV show..
So yeah, I respect the RP version's one hell of alot better, becuase a minor like Rad, Burter or Rec (aswell as many others) can become alot more in depth then the show ever intended..


![[Image: marcus.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v348/neo_fighter6699/Sigs/marcus.png)