05-19-2009, 02:05 AM
One could argue however that with flight in it's basic form I don't even need this ability to go Mach 4. Nothing is stopping Vad from going nearly one mile a second if he so chooses. There are no guidelines for energy expenditure to how fast he moves. Just like there are no guidelines to what Belle's strength at 100% would mean against how hard he hits. We're going off the percentage, and his being max, we're just labeling it "He hits like a fucking truck".
I was trying to just allow him to move extremely quickly if he needs too. Less of a combat related ability. Tactical retreat if you must. Aerial combat was going to be a plus. We'll see. If it's knocked; so?
I was trying to just allow him to move extremely quickly if he needs too. Less of a combat related ability. Tactical retreat if you must. Aerial combat was going to be a plus. We'll see. If it's knocked; so?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png)
![[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Recent%20Signatures/Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png)
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.

