07-31-2004, 09:41 PM
I look at it more like I have a character I use in stories I write that is named and modeled after a character from DBZ. I don't ever think of Kami as the Guardian of Earth or whatever...I write stories about a cool character I made up. His appearance was already taken care of. I don't watch DBZ anymore beacuse...it's dumb. I have Bodukai 1 & 2...and I don't really play them much anymore, mainly because I was at school and away from my PS2, but alot because DBZ has lost its greater appeal to me. It's still neat, but I'm not gonna jizz my shorts when I see some cool DBZ merchandise or whatever. Personally, you guys are freaking me out with how seriously you take your character, like how the show screwed up your character. I'm not saying it is bad, wrong, stupid, unrealistic, or idiotic, you are entitled to your opinion. To me it seems a bit extreme. Point is, I'm an angry, bitter, confused, tired man and I want pie.

