There's also the option of trying to gain permission to use the "images" so I'll call them. If he can get in touch with the right people, he could get written consent. I'd imagine they'd want a fee though. Maybe they'd want to make his business a subsidiary of their franchise.
Who knows, they could offer to give him a support to lean on, fund building the company. I'm sure making life size anime/game objects would profitable for any company. Plus, they wouldn't need to hire labor, Chris could do it, they might save cash going through him.
Who knows, they could offer to give him a support to lean on, fund building the company. I'm sure making life size anime/game objects would profitable for any company. Plus, they wouldn't need to hire labor, Chris could do it, they might save cash going through him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png)
![[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Recent%20Signatures/Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png)
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.

