Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Split Personality And NPC's
#3
Eh, no. Much deeper my man. I'm talking if we're in a group completing a task that doesn't involve combat, she can weigh in through Vad.

And I had to add, if she ever get's separated, this link breaks. Like she's on Frost right now. She wouldn't be able to help. From your response, am I right to assume that your answer is no?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Split Personality And NPC's - by Vad - 06-11-2009, 12:05 AM
Split Personality And NPC's - by Kaden - 06-11-2009, 12:07 AM
Split Personality And NPC's - by Vad - 06-11-2009, 12:08 AM
Split Personality And NPC's - by Kaden - 06-11-2009, 12:09 AM
Split Personality And NPC's - by Vad - 06-11-2009, 12:11 AM
Split Personality And NPC's - by Kaden - 06-11-2009, 12:18 AM
Split Personality And NPC's - by Vad - 06-11-2009, 01:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)