Stealth - Using one's own methods, one can effectively render themselves invisible to the naked eye, either through blending in with their surroundings or by bending light around themselves. They will only be able to maintain their invisibility so long as they do not attack. Once an attack is made, the invisibility is broken.
If I cant extend my Ki as an extension... of Stealth....
Then why the hell can Orion use Immaterial to charge another object?
It's blantantly biased and hyppocritical(I misspelled them both I know).
I mean I can call Kadens Neki attacks.. Utterly powerful when used correctly... But then again I think he has the know not to god mod shit... I thought I use to be trusted with the same thing...
I enjoy having a huge arsenal of moves so I'm not too repetitive... and can have fun with it all..
While the game is completely different... as you say... and so on./... I still dont see how I cant use Stealth in the Magician Orbs...
I can remake it and rename it if I needed... but.... Why will a Magic Trick/defence... Cost so much? I COuld use Telepathy to cause almost the same effect... Technically...
If I cant extend my Ki as an extension... of Stealth....
Then why the hell can Orion use Immaterial to charge another object?
It's blantantly biased and hyppocritical(I misspelled them both I know).
I mean I can call Kadens Neki attacks.. Utterly powerful when used correctly... But then again I think he has the know not to god mod shit... I thought I use to be trusted with the same thing...
I enjoy having a huge arsenal of moves so I'm not too repetitive... and can have fun with it all..
While the game is completely different... as you say... and so on./... I still dont see how I cant use Stealth in the Magician Orbs...
I can remake it and rename it if I needed... but.... Why will a Magic Trick/defence... Cost so much? I COuld use Telepathy to cause almost the same effect... Technically...
![[Image: ChubbsMal.png]](http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s174/havik_album/ChubbsMal.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer

