09-16-2009, 02:54 PM
Wind Recon- Using abilities unknown to Nova, he can create wind recon units that take physical form and can scout ahead only to disperse and the knowledge of the denziens sight enter the Namek's head.
Note: I suspect I might need Telepathy and the Body Split technique... of course if I do, then the denziens will be able to attack.. But let me know if I will need it... and yeah I took the idea sorta from Naruto.
Note: I suspect I might need Telepathy and the Body Split technique... of course if I do, then the denziens will be able to attack.. But let me know if I will need it... and yeah I took the idea sorta from Naruto.
![[Image: ChubbsMal.png]](http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s174/havik_album/ChubbsMal.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer

