11-13-2009, 04:24 PM
Vaccuum: Using his ability of the wind, he can create an oxygenless globe in areas. The Oxygen deprived Vacuum eliminates Ki being used(Ki has oxygen, I assume... why else would it go boom?)
It's a cheap trick but the orb which would be.... 15x 15 radius. It can choke those without rebreather...
And at the same time, energy that passes through the orb is lowered. UNless by a Wind Ki user, as they can manipulate the travel....
It's a cheap trick but the orb which would be.... 15x 15 radius. It can choke those without rebreather...
And at the same time, energy that passes through the orb is lowered. UNless by a Wind Ki user, as they can manipulate the travel....
![[Image: ChubbsMal.png]](http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s174/havik_album/ChubbsMal.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer

