12-07-2009, 03:51 PM
Sacrifice:*Fusion Only* Allows you to sacrifice a percentage of a set stat to increase another, showing weakness of one stat and an advantage to another.
IE: For every 1% removed from Stat A, can be converted to .75% to another stat.
Both users must have Fusion and the Sacrifice move in order to have it, and once the fusion and adjustion is made for the *NAME* it is stuck as so.
I use this as a pay off to alter fusions in future story lines and such, as I had initially wanted to do just Character-like...
It means that any alterations would mean fighting without 100% of fusion. And if my conversion isn't good enough I might could reconsider the number....
IE: For every 1% removed from Stat A, can be converted to .75% to another stat.
Both users must have Fusion and the Sacrifice move in order to have it, and once the fusion and adjustion is made for the *NAME* it is stuck as so.
I use this as a pay off to alter fusions in future story lines and such, as I had initially wanted to do just Character-like...
It means that any alterations would mean fighting without 100% of fusion. And if my conversion isn't good enough I might could reconsider the number....
![[Image: ChubbsMal.png]](http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s174/havik_album/ChubbsMal.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer

