03-01-2010, 07:48 PM
Err OK... Lets see if I can explain that one... Lets use Naruto... again.... IF a fists meets his fist while he is the attack is being used then the arm would be rendered useless...
The whole unable to use energy and Power comes from being disoriented for a few moments... thats it... if you can get lucky to get that effect
I know ho to RP it ithout god modding and IM sure any other can Rp it as they wish as well.....
The whole unable to use energy and Power comes from being disoriented for a few moments... thats it... if you can get lucky to get that effect
I know ho to RP it ithout god modding and IM sure any other can Rp it as they wish as well.....
![[Image: ChubbsMal.png]](http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s174/havik_album/ChubbsMal.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer

