03-15-2010, 02:14 AM
Mal Nova Wrote:Well first off I suggested these three techniques to him to check out to test the waters and see what was what...
It was pretty obvious. You get pretty argumentative about anything you've had a hand in.
Quote:I'm sorry I visualize the attack, with all types od situations and think of a single description... to help... and make it seem like it could be god modded... I'd think that if such a thing happened... Staff would styep in anyway... But I will rewrite them for him...
What you visualize isn't really relevant. A move is graded on and expected to function like the description. We don't have time to go through every RP and check the use of every Custom Move. That's why it is important that the description is accurate.
![[Image: Kaden2.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/Nezumi16/Sigs/Kaden2.jpg)
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."

