Acorn Spinner - Forms a ki container, the size of a car, in the shape of an acorn. The acorn sits on its point and spins like a top to deflect attacks. It spins in place and can spin on the move, however it is very difficult to control on the move. There's a chance you could ram someone but not on purpose.... maybe a building if you get it set on the right general direction. While you're inside it, it makes a pretty good shield and, if you set it on the move, it runs such an erratic course that its difficult to hit cleanly. Targets can be encased but its pretty easy to break out of as the spin doesn't offset damage from inside. Non-flyers will get very dizzy inside it.
Oitenta Wrote:I watch lots of anime and all different kinds of regular movies and cartoons. This has given me a giant head. I actually think of my best techniques while in the shower. I have often times found myself actually doing the hand motions for some of my techniques.

