04-19-2010, 01:31 AM
Most of my moves I come up with when I'm thinking about situations I want Kaden to be thrown into. Basically they're all just plot devices for stuff I either have planned or was going to use but probably forgot about. The only thing I consciously took a move from was Neji from Naruto (haven't actually purchased that Custom yet, but I priced it).
I don't think I've ever really had a problem coming up with moves for characters. Once I know how I want them to fight, it all just kind of rolls together. Most of it probably comes from having watched too much anime over the years. 90% of the stuff I've come up with I probably saw in some anime at some point. Y'know how it is.
EDIT: Yeah, helping Victoria come up with moves was fun. She fights much differently from Kaden, so it was a nice change of pace. I'm very willing to help out anyone who wants it, also.
I don't think I've ever really had a problem coming up with moves for characters. Once I know how I want them to fight, it all just kind of rolls together. Most of it probably comes from having watched too much anime over the years. 90% of the stuff I've come up with I probably saw in some anime at some point. Y'know how it is.
EDIT: Yeah, helping Victoria come up with moves was fun. She fights much differently from Kaden, so it was a nice change of pace. I'm very willing to help out anyone who wants it, also.
![[Image: Kaden2.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/Nezumi16/Sigs/Kaden2.jpg)
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."

