hmm that might be useful.... full rewrite
Plank - Nibbles makes a solid block of ki. It can be as soft as water or as hard as steel. Its about the size of a book. Its unmove-able but it can be broken like any of the materials it mimics. Like all his ki formations Nibbles can pass through it effortlessly.
Plank - Nibbles makes a solid block of ki. It can be as soft as water or as hard as steel. Its about the size of a book. Its unmove-able but it can be broken like any of the materials it mimics. Like all his ki formations Nibbles can pass through it effortlessly.
Oitenta Wrote:I watch lots of anime and all different kinds of regular movies and cartoons. This has given me a giant head. I actually think of my best techniques while in the shower. I have often times found myself actually doing the hand motions for some of my techniques.

