04-22-2010, 08:50 PM
There's Retane... and then there is Maleficus Nova.
I initially asked for what would be needed to Make Nova...Retane.. Move wise... I think the answer ... Was Like 5 More Abilities then I got.
I try to adapt part of Retane... while making it Mal's own. And I sit there and think about what could help assist Tamsin or other teammates. I find I have ALOT of ideas... but all need techs.. lol
I initially asked for what would be needed to Make Nova...Retane.. Move wise... I think the answer ... Was Like 5 More Abilities then I got.
I try to adapt part of Retane... while making it Mal's own. And I sit there and think about what could help assist Tamsin or other teammates. I find I have ALOT of ideas... but all need techs.. lol
![[Image: ChubbsMal.png]](http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s174/havik_album/ChubbsMal.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer

