04-23-2010, 07:48 PM
Because of Regeneration and Elasticity, I hope to use Majicka's body more as a weapon then outright Ki attacks. I mean, I'll have the normal energy wave and a few other attacks, but I want her unique biology to have more focus then what Karin's move list was like.
Super Buu/Kid Buu/Fat Buu are of course huge influences, though. When I was planning this character I went back and watched a few fights to see what made them tick as fighters, to see how I could try to use the some strategies, just twisted to my own vision. I have a list of pretty neat attacks already, but they all require things I don't have yet. (Shapeshift, Body Size Control, just for two examples).
I don't like outlandish Ki attacks, not to sound insulting, but I find them to be pretty annoying. I try to keep my abilities simple, yet able to be used in a multitude of situations. Oh, and I'm totally keeping V.A.T.S for Majicka.
Super Buu/Kid Buu/Fat Buu are of course huge influences, though. When I was planning this character I went back and watched a few fights to see what made them tick as fighters, to see how I could try to use the some strategies, just twisted to my own vision. I have a list of pretty neat attacks already, but they all require things I don't have yet. (Shapeshift, Body Size Control, just for two examples).
I don't like outlandish Ki attacks, not to sound insulting, but I find them to be pretty annoying. I try to keep my abilities simple, yet able to be used in a multitude of situations. Oh, and I'm totally keeping V.A.T.S for Majicka.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

