05-04-2010, 05:31 PM
My point is that those things in DBZ that make people sweat, while they are draining, are simply for drama. When I roleplay my energy beams my character sweats, but it says nowhere in the description that my energy beamz are draining.
I forgot about Gohan being before, however. But aren't Saiyans usually simply weakened from reverting from Oozaru?
I mean, Goku and Gohan always fell asleep, for instance.
My point, once again, is it is simply flavor. As for removing PP, this is Chubbs, not dbz. There is a huge difference between the two of them. PP is there for a balance, so that way someone isn't going SSJ constantly or using hax moves as if they were candy. It's a balance, and I never use it in character, personally.
I forgot about Gohan being before, however. But aren't Saiyans usually simply weakened from reverting from Oozaru?
I mean, Goku and Gohan always fell asleep, for instance.
My point, once again, is it is simply flavor. As for removing PP, this is Chubbs, not dbz. There is a huge difference between the two of them. PP is there for a balance, so that way someone isn't going SSJ constantly or using hax moves as if they were candy. It's a balance, and I never use it in character, personally.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

