06-19-2010, 03:29 AM
Psyren Wrote:I dont see the similarity in the move compared to foresight. The way I read his description was like this
He basicaly can see the fast movements as their happening. Like piccolo did for gohan during the saiyan saga until gohan could see it himself. Foresight is the ability to see things before they even happen. I beleive he is trying to say that his character would be able to see a fighter moving at a higher rate of speed and be like " HES OVER THERE AIM THAT WAY!!" Not "Hey he is about to appear here and do this so be ready to get him right there in like 2 minutes "
Im no mod but im just tossing in my two cents on it.
If that's the case, then it isn't needed in the move description. Oahun can perform that as long as he has Telepathy.
Harmonise (it's not a misspelling, it's Australian spelling >=o!) - 14xp


![[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]](http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b187/captain_civic/OrionAug11.jpg)